We have finally made it to Friday, my friends! Has this week seemed twice as long to anyone else?
I am linking up with Lauren Elizabeth to share with you five of my favorite things from this week!
1. I am getting back on track with my eating and this week I actually managed to bring my lunch from home. This taco salad was so good, I brought it again for my lunch today.
2. I am starting to feel like I am back to normal after my skiing accident. I think this weekend I might try to get back into my training routine for my upcoming marathon and 200-mile bike ride. Fingers crossed!
3. Tonight I will check another item off my thirty-by-thirty list, when Joel and I go to my first NBA game. I am pretty darn excited for this! Go Trail Blazers!
4. I am really loving all the signs of Spring that are popping up everywhere. I am ready for a new season.
5. It's official. My mom, my aunt, my sister and I have purchased another year of season tickets to the Pacific Northwest Ballet. I love going to these shows and I'm so glad we are signed up for another year.
Not a bad week, right? I hope everyone else has had a good week. Now bring on the weekend!!
Check out the link up to see what everyone else has been up to!