It is finally Friday and I couldn't be happier! In celebration of making it through the week, I am linking up with Lauren Elizabeth to share with you five of my favorite things from this week!
1. The Bus Stop Ducks are back! Yeah! I love these ducks and I look for them every spring. Once again, Mr. Duck is trying to encourage Mrs. Duck to get a move on, but she isn't having it. I can't blame her. I don't like being awake this early either!
2. Joel and I were able to hit the slopes on Wednesday night for some night skiing. I love that we live so close to the mountains that we can just zip on up there after work and get in four hours of skiing on a work night! I am getting better at skiing each time we go and I just love it.
3. Today is Joel's last day at his current job before he starts his new job on Monday. It is going to be a really nice change for us and I am so proud of my hubby!
4. Tonight I am heading over to my sister and her boyfriend's apartment for a much needed game night. It has been way too long since we have hung out and I am really looking forward to a fun and relaxing evening.
|Having two out of my three sisters live nearby is wonderful. Now we just have to get the third sister to move down here too!|
5. I am leaving work a bit early this afternoon to take my new car back to the dealership so they can install all the extras we ordered that the factory didn't install; roof rack cross bars, door guards, floor mats, etc. I am so excited to finally get this car ready for all the adventures we have planned!
Well, that about wraps up my week. I hope everyone else has had a good week. Now bring on the weekend!!
Check out the link up to see what everyone else has been up to!