- Walked into the lunch room and started to take off my belt thinking I was in the bathroom. Luckily I was the only person in there and I was able to recover and make it to the correct location.
- Walked into a cubical wall, which has been in the same location since I started, right in front of Allie, Heather, Beth, Karen and Scott.
- Almost missed sitting on my chair, sat right on the edge of the chair and nearly tipped the chair over as I tried to regain my balance.
- Sneezed one of my ridiculous sneezes during the morning Order Entry Question & Answers meeting. During the sneeze my knee went flying up and smacked the underside of the table and knocked Gail's coffee over which spilled all over Beth's notebook and orders.
- Asked if Don's wizard figurine was from the movie The Last Unicorn when actually it is just a McDonald's toy - so they made fun of me for being a closet fantasy nerd.
- Went to make copies of a form and was confused when the copies came out with nothing on them. Oh wait, I am supposed to put the original in the copier first? Then I when I tried to make more copies, I made them of the mark up - the one with all the pencil scratches on it. So now I had thirty copies each of the wrong stuff.
- Almost blew coffee out of my nose.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Just one of those days
Today was one of those days when you wonder why you even got out of bed. I start my work day at 8:00am and by 10:00am I had already...