Friday, July 18, 2014

The Blogmopolitan Quiz: Round 1

It is finally Friday friends!! I am exhausted and ready for the weekend! I shouldn't really be this tired, because I haven't done much this week. I've been taking things easy outside of the office, but that is because I rode my bike for 204 miles last weekend. Yep, Joel and I participated in our first Seattle to Portland ride. More on that later, but for now I am taking the easy way and linking up with Erin @ Two Thirds Hazel for the Blogmopolitan Quiz! So, do like me, and take it easy!


This weekend I will be floating down the river as I continue on my binge of relaxation and fun-in-the-sun!

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

XOJO

3 comments:

  1. I love the fall, too! Cool sweatshirt nights are the best!
    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your answers!
    i hate spiders too! way to scary!
    i am loving your blog way too much, so im following you!
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how many people I've seen say the best part of their day is bedtime! There's just no arguing with it :)

    ReplyDelete