Monday, December 3, 2012

Technical Difficulties

I wanted to let everyone know that I am aware of the problems with the photographs on my blog. Over the weekend, I experienced some extremely frustrating technical difficulties. I was working on the finishing touches to my posts about our recent trip to Costa Rica and I received a message that I was out of photo space. I couldn't believe it! How could I have used up all the space for photos? After several frustrating hours, lots of angry clicking, and help from Joel, we found a solution to the problem. However this solution requires reducing the size of all pictures, which requires me to re-link to all my photographs. I am super frustrated that I didn't pay attention to the size of my photos before I posted 401 of them, but this is the pickle I am in. Thus, some of my pictures are not displaying correctly, if at all. Hang in there! I am working on this problem as fast as I can and hope to have the Costa Rica posts up as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment