Thursday, May 1, 2008

Oh so tired...

Oh my. How in the world am I so tired? Our meetings go from 8:00am until about 5:00pm, with dinner at 6:00pm. All I have to do physically is sit in a chair and type (Linda asked me to take notes of the commitments during the meetings). But I am exhausted. I want to lay down and close my eyes. I think that if I did that, I wouldn't wake up in time to make our 6:00am flight tomorrow. Every single night, when I get back to my room, I watch maybe an hour of TV and then I am asleep, remote in hand and lights on. When morning comes, you need to bounce right up and be ready to rock-n-roll. It is starting to drain me, but today is the last day. Thank goodness.

Well, better go, the first meeting is starting and I need to get ready. Audios.

No comments:

Post a Comment