Thursday, May 2, 2013

Finders Keepers!

Day 2: Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at.


I am really good at finding things. Joel tends to forget where he put things, where we decided we were going to put things, or where something belongs. I am aways being asked to help look for something and most of the time I can go straight to it. It frustrates Joel to no end. He will say, "I was just looking there!" or "It wasn't there just a minute ago!".  Sometimes he will accuse me of hiding the object some place devious, just so I can find it for him.

Found it!
So whenever Joel is putting something away for the first time, he will tell me where he put it. For the few times that I can't find what he is looking for, I can always come up with something just as good. I can get pretty creative in finding solutions for things that will work just as well. So if you ever need anything, just let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I do that to you all the time, you are the true find-it-or-fix-it-girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's see, last night it was your laptop charging cord, the night before it was your contact solution, the night before that it was... hmmm. I don't mind, it makes me feel helpful and smart! :)

      Delete