Saturday, October 27, 2012

Costa Rica: Day Eight

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Today was our last full day in Manuel Antonio so we decided not to schedule any activities and just lay by the pool all day. It was perfect! The sun came out, the boys swam to their hearts content and Jackie and I got to read our books. I ordered fruity drinks and delicious appetizers while I worked on my tan. It was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time relaxing and enjoying our selves.

Joel spent most of the day in the pool
We found this tiny, tiny lizard hiding under the pool deck.
Jackie enjoying the sunshine and her book.
Me, working on my tan while reading and drinking - the best way to vacation!
One of my favorite things to eat was the Lemon Pie. It was so delicious that I ordered it for dessert after every dinner and a few times even after lunch. Once night, I just could not choose, so I ordered the chocolate cake and the lemon pie! Our server was so surprised that I was ordering two deserts! But I figured, I'm on vacation and what the heck! My waist line is currently regretting that decision, but at the time I was in heaven.

Just a few of the many delicious items we had to eat during our stay at Issimo Suites

After dinner, we spend the night getting packed up because tomorrow we would fly from Quepos to San Jose where we would catch our early flight back to the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment