Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mariners Game with Julia

I had received tickets to watch the Mariners play the Los Angeles Angels but Joel was feeling ill, so I decided to call my sister-in-law, Julia to come out to the ballgame with me. I used to hang out with Julia all the time before I become employed full time and I miss days spent at her house! My sister Julie was also planning to attend this game with her friend, so Julia and Julie rode into Seattle together and met me at my office. We walked down to the game together, getting a hot to eat for dinner. Once we grabbed a few beers we took our seat and got right to catching up. I had to look up if the Mariners won the game because I was so busy talking!


I know, I know - it's terrible, but it had been forever since Julia and I had time together, not focused on a family event. The evening took a turn when a couple co-workers showed up and entertained up with their stories. I had enjoyed myself a bit too much, if you know what I mean, and we stopped by Taco Bell on the way home to get a late night snack. I am pretty sure we entertained the Taco Bell employees. I remember something about medical school and telling them to just walk out of the job. Oh brother.  By the way, the Mariners lost, 4-8, so no wonder I wasn't interested in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment