Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Birds

When I saw the office was raffling tickets to see the Mariners play the Baltimore Orioles, I knew I just had to win them! I entered my name, crossed my fingers and said a prayer. I have been a Orioles fan since the day I was born and they are only team I will cheer for over the Mariners. It was my lucky day and I won the tickets. Even better, my dad was coming down to see the game with his friends Robin and Del! Joel, Dad, Julie, Robin, Del and I met up at the game to cheer on the birds to what we hoped would be a victory!


 


 
I believe it was our cheering that carried the Birds to thier 1-3 win over the Mariners. We were one happy crowd, well except for Del and Robin, but I think they still had a good time listening to the rest of us cheer on our Birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment